domingo, 28 de agosto de 2016

PERIOD III GRADE 9 WEEK IX

PERIOD III GRADE 9 WEEK IX

ACTIVITY 1 
Listening to the podcast HERE and complete the activity:
1. He __________ a lot of work to do.
2. Do you _________ a minute to talk with me?
3. We _________ a great time last night.
4. Has Tom _________ any luck getting a new job?
5. What does he _________ in his hand?
6. Who _________ a book?
7. Who doesn't _________ a book?
8. I _________ a headache yesterday.
9. What did you _________ for lunch?
10. The cake _________ a lot of frosting on it.

ACTIVITY 2
 Listening to the podcast HERE and complete the activity:
MY DAY
Every day I (1) at half past six. First I (2) to the kitchen and (3) a cup of tea and toast for breakfast. Then I (4) to the bathroom and (5) my teeth. After that, I (6) dressed and (7) my hair.
At half past seven I (8) to work. I (9) the bus to Cabramatta. It (10) a long way from home. I (11) at work at ten to eight. At twelve o'clock I (12) lunch and at four o'clock I (13) home.
At seven o'clock I (14) dinner with my family and then we (15) TV. At a quarter past eleven I (16) to bed.

ACTIVITY 3 
Copy the reading  and solve the workshop:


1.True or False
a.Julia and a Friend had an encounter with a robber_____
b.Julia was Robbed_____
c.The Robber ran away______
d.Michael chased the Robber_____
e.The Roober stabbed Michael_____

f.The Robber used the Force to rob Julia_____
g.Julia and Micahel are in theri way to the Colisseum______

2.Complete:
a._____Runs
b._____ and_____Shout
c.______ gets
d._______pull
e._______arrive.
f.______Runs
g.______her alone.
h. Give it______ _____
i. The boy_____________

3.Answer:

a.Have you ever been Robbed? Where? How?

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario