miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2016

PERIOD IV GRADE 9 WEEK IV

PERIOD IV GRADE 9 WEEK IV

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Modal Verbs

This week you will study on the use of modal verbs and the vocabulary of public transportation 

SESSON 1: VOCABULARY



TRAIN  -   BUS - BIKE -  MOTORBIKE - MOTORSHIP - SHIP - HELICOPTER - AIRPLANE - 
HOT AIR BALLOON -  CAR

Organize the vocabulary

1_____________________
2_____________________
3_____________________
4_____________________
5_____________________
6_____________________
7_____________________
8_____________________
9_____________________
10____________________
11____________________

Clasify the vocabulary

Travel by the road                 Travel  by the air                      Travel by the sea
___________________     ____________________        _________________________
___________________     ____________________        ________________________
___________________    _____________________       _______________________
___________________     ____________________        _______________________

Complete the sentences
a. We can travel to japan in a_______________
b. You can travel fron santa Rosa to pereira in a______________
c.  You can travel to the Atlantic in a _______________________
d. You must remain in your seat in a _______________________
e. If you save money you can buy a________________________

SESSION 2 : Workshop 

Clasify the following sentences according to the diffrent means of transortation.

You must pay your ride:  BUS

We can use cellphone to call it:
You mustn’t  :
You should ride it to make exercise:
You shouldn’t take out your arms:
We may listen to music in our cellphone:
You must use the seat belt:
You must pay your ticket:
We should learn to drive:
You may look the view from above:
We may see the ocean:
We may chat with friends while traveling:
I may not use the cellphone:
You mustn’t  stand on the chairs:
You may drive , if you have license:
We should use it everyday:
We may take passengers:
We should always wear a helmet:
I can  travel by air:
I can travel by the  water:

SESSION 3: ONLINE EXERCISES


SESSION 4 : LISTENING ACTIVITY

Fill the blanks: Listen the song HERE

"In My Place"
In my place, in my place
Were lines that I _____________ change
I was lost, oh yeah 

I was lost, I was lost
Crossed lines I _____________ have crossed
I was lost, oh yeah 

Yeah how long ___________ you wait for it?
Yeah how long ___________ you pay for it?
Yeah how long ___________ you wait for it?
Oh for it

I was scared, I was scared
Tired and under prepared
But I wait for it

If you go, if you go
Leave me down here on my own
Then I ___________ wait for you (yeah)

Yeah how long ___________ you wait for it?
Yeah how long ___________ you pay for it?
Yeah how long ___________ you wait for it?
Oh for it

Sing it, please, please, please
Come back and sing to me, to me, me 
Come on and sing it out, now, now
Come on and sing it out, to me, me
Come back and sing it 

In my place, in my place
Were lines that I ___________ change
And I was lost, oh yeah, oh yeah
 



 


 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario