miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2016

PERIOD IV GRADE 8 WEEK II

PERIOD IV GRADE 8 WEEK II
QUESTIONS IN PAST

ACTIVITY 1
Listen HERE and complete the empty blanks.

1. Where _________ you __________?
2. How long _________ the flight __________?
3. How __________ she __________ on the test?
4. Why _________ he __________ us? (negative)
5. __________ you __________ the assignment?
6. What _________ you __________?
7. When __________ she ___________ her order?
8. _________ you __________ the phone? (negative)
9. _________ the kids __________ their vegetables?
10. Who ________ they _________ for the job? 

*Create answers to every question.

ACTIVITY 2
*Copy the reading

Creepy Stories: “THE HANDS”. 
 Several years ago i went to stay with some friends who lived in an old house in the country. I had not told them I was coming, and when I arrived, they already had other visitors. “Never mind” Said my friend Ella, “You can sleep in the small guest room”. ”We don’t often use it, but you will be alright for one night”. As we said goodnight Ella added “Oh and before you go to sleep lock the door, otherwise it may open itself”. When  I locked the door  lay on my bed, and went to sleep during the night, I slept badly ; I didn’t  know if I was asleep or awake, but suddenly I knew I was  awake. Hands we touching my face. I tried to push them away, but there was nothing. I found the light switch, and put on the light. There was no one in the room.” It was just a dream”, I though, and  I went back to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, I got another surprise. The door which I had shut and locked was open¡. During breakfast, I told Ella about my estrange dream and the open door. “You too!!” she replied; that’s is why we don’t use that room, It’s the Blind lady!”. What is the blind lady I asked. “Well, years ago the people who lived here had a daughter that was blind”. ”That was her bedroom. She died when she was 30, and since the she kept coming to her bedroom. “She always feels the sheets before getting into bed” “Several visitors have had the same experience. But she was a lovely girl, she has never hurt anyone” I felt the skin of the back of my neck so cold, since then I have always believed in ghosts.

a)Extract all the verbs in past
b)Transform all the highlighted information into Past questions.
c) Answer to the questions.

ACTIVITY 3 
Watch the VIDEO and answer to the questions given by the teacher in class.

ACTIVITY 4
Solve the workshops and present your results to the teacher 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario