domingo, 22 de mayo de 2016

PERIOD II: GRADE 8 WEEK 9

PERIOD II: GRADE 8 WEEK 9
MAY 23-MAY 27
SESSION 1: (Character Adjectives/Linkers) Watch the following video and copy the conversation, in class you and your classmates will listen a podcast with this conversation.



SESSION 2: (Comparatives)  Copy the following reading and develop the exercises

Comparatives

Yesterday my brother and I went to see a football game.  We watched our two favorite teams, the Eagles and the Hawks.  It  was the second week of the season and the day was much colder than the week before.  We were excited because I love
the Hawks and he loves the Eagles.
The seats were good, but I wanted something closer to the  field.  However, we sat and enjoyed the game.  Well, we  enjoyed it until we started arguing.  The problem with my
brother and I is that we both think our team is better than the  other team.  He always says to me that the Eagles are faster,  stronger, and smarter than the Hawks.  I never agree.  On this day, he was wrong.  The Hawks played a lot better than the Eagles.  They looked stronger and tougher than the Eagles.
One thing I didn’t like was that the food and drinks were much more expensive than other places, and tasted much worse.  I  was surprised that a hotdog and a drink cost $7.  Also, the
hotdog was smaller than normal hotdogs.  So I was a little sad  about my meal, and hoped to get something tastier after the  game.  But I was happy because the Hawks beat the Eagles by
15 points. 

1. Extreact all the comparative forms
2.Complete:
* the day was much_______ than the week before.
*The seats were good, but I wanted something ________ to the  field.
* we both think our team is ________ than the  other team.
* He always says to me that the Eagles are _______.
* One thing I didn’t like was that the food and drinks were much _____________ than other places.

SESSION 3 : (Clothes) Develop the ONLINE EXERCISES
 

SESSION 4: (Self assessment) 
#
AUTO Y COOEVALUACION
Nota
1
Soy responsable con mi desempeño académico

2
Me adapto fácilmente al trabajo en equipo

3
Asisto a clase y en caso de no hacerlo, presento la excusa

4
Llego a tiempo a clase

5
Entrego oportunamente los trabajos asignados y en las fechas propuestas.

6
Soy honesto en la presentación de trabajos y tareas.

7
Me comporto de acuerdo a todo lo establecido en el manual de convivencia.

8
Respeto a las personas sus ideas, y sus sentimientos sin discriminación alguna.

TOTAL

 
 HOMEWORK
To do may 26
Print this letter soup, solve it and bring it to class:

FROM THIS LINK

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario