jueves, 21 de abril de 2016

PERIOD II: WEEK 5 GRADE 8



CHARACTER ADJECTIVES
                                                                             Linkers
                                                                     April 25-April 29

This week learners will develop language tasks taking into account Character adjectives and linkers.


SESSION 1: Listen to the song and fill the blanks.

Lenka - Everything at Once


As ___ as a fox, as _____ as an ox
As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear
As free as a bird, as neat as a word
As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house

All I wanna be, all I wanna be, oh
All I wanna be is everything

As ___ as a wolf, as ____as a tooth
As _____ as a bite, as ____ as the night
As ______ as a song, as _____ as a wrong
As _____ as a road, as ____ as a toad

As _____as a picture hanging from a fixture
_______ like a family, ______as I wanna be
_____ as day, as light as play
As _____ as nails, as _____ as a whale

All I wanna be oh, all I wanna be, oh
All I wanna be is everything
Everything at once
Everything at once, oh
Everything at once

As ____ as the sun, as ____ as fun
As _____ as a tree, as _____ as the sea
As ____ as fire, ____as ice
______ as sugar and everything nice

As old as time, as straight as a line
As royal as a queen, as buzzed as a bee
As stealth as a tiger, smooth as a glider
Pure as a melody, pure as I wanna be

All I wanna be oh, all I wanna be, oh
All I wanna be is everything
Everything at once 

Physcical Adjectives
Character Adjectives
Big
Sly




 


 
 



SESSION 2: In this LINK there are all the activities contained in the session 2, likely to be on thuesday the 26 of april, download  it and study.


SESSION 3: Solve the following exercise Copy #1 in the notebook.

EXERCISE1: CONNECTORS
EXERCISE2: CHARACTER ADJECTIVES  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario