sábado, 9 de abril de 2016

PERIOD II: WEEK 3 GRADE 8

COMPARIVE FORMS 
(INFERIORITY)
April 11-April 15

SESSION 1: Comparative forms review 
Listen to the song and fill the blanks with comparative forms:

"Fighter-Christina Aguilera"


So I wanna say thank you
‘Cause it
Makes me that much _________
Makes me work a little bit _____
Makes me that much __________
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit _______
Made my skin a little bit ________
Makes me that much __________
So thanks for making me a fighter


Kelly Clarkson – Stronger

What doesn’t kill you makes you _______
Stand a little _______
Doesn’t mean I’m lonely when I’m alone
What doesn’t kill you makes you a fighter
Footsteps even ______
Doesn’t mean I’m over cause you’re gone
What doesn’t kill you makes you _______

 SESSION 2: COMPARATIVE OF INFERIORITY

INFERIORITY Short & long adjectives:

                                                      LESS + adjectif + THAN
                                July is less cold than January.

 

SESSION3: PLUS-ROOM 
Solve the exercises and COPY #1  in the Notebook

 

 

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario