jueves, 31 de marzo de 2016

PERIOD II: WEEK 2 Grade 9

BE GOING TO
 (Negative) 
April 04-April 08

USES

1.planned actions in the future

*We are going to sing at the party.

2.You are certain that sth. is going to happen in the future.

*Look at that car! It is going to crash into the yellow one.

NEGATIVE FORM EXLANATION 

Negative sentences in the going to-future
Long forms Contracted forms
I am not going to play handball. I'm not going to play handball.
You are not going to play handball. You're not going to play handball.
You aren't going to play handball.
-------------------------------------------------------------------0------------------------------------------------------------
ACTIVITY 1

Copy all the sentences,  create positive Be going to sentences, then change them into Negative form:


Don/ write/ letter /at the weekend
They/ walk /the dog /later
We/ be/ at the party/ on Saturday night.
Therese/ live/ in my house
I/ have/ a holiday /this year
You/ see/ the new movie/ I saw last night
Ian/ go/ to class/ tomorrow.
Khalida/ buy/ a new car/next week
We/ visit/ George/ hospital
We/ Look for/for your approval
They/ drive/ to work/ anymore
I/beg/for pardon
Manuela/look for/new boyfriend
Maggie/watch/a boring program
I/Lose/any subject
Colombia/Lose/against Brazil
I/travel/to Hong-Kong /It is very unsafe
I/buy/a new cellphone/ I have no money.
Nancy/come over/with us
My girlfriend/drive/my new Maserati



















Activity 2 
Print the following Worksheet and bring it to class:

 Activity 3

Develop the following online exercises: 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario